Dearest Friend.

 


Hi, Riska!

Today is your special day, your birthday.
First of all, I want to say Happy Birthday to You! 
but this day is special not just for you, but for me as well.

I know this is going to be extremely cliché, I hope you are always happy, be healthy, be stronger. 
Cherish every present moment in your life, your mere existence is something that should be celebrated every day. 
Sometimes find myself wondering what I did to deserve you but also question how lucky I got to have a friend like you. I am beyond grateful for all of the adventures we have gone on, all of the memories that we have made, and all of the inside jokes that have accumulated over the years. From the second we met in elementary school; I knew this was a relationship that was going to last forever.

Remember? Last our call when i was in horrible weeks, you say that we’re practically sisters, literally touch my heart, you gave me strength. We have the same interests, the same hobbies, the same sense of humor, and the same favorite foods. Everything just feels right with you. Life feels complete whenever you’re around and I couldn’t be anymore thankful.

On days that you feel alone, and it all feels too much, remember that I am only a call away. I will never get tired of listening to you talk about everything and nothing. Even when you text me pictures of your crazy things that excites me. I love it when you talk about the things that excite you. You can always share your joy with me, as well as your pain. I will listen, and continue to listen when you need someone to hear the thoughts that fill that mind of yours.

Thank you for always being there for me and having a shoulder for me to cry on when I need it. Thank you for living life to the fullest with me, I wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else. Our friendship has been full of laughter, smiles, and adventure so far, I am fully ready to see what it holds for us in the future. Here’s to 15 years of being friends and to the infinite amount of years to come. I love you to the moon and back.

I hope you have the happiest birthday. 




Sincerely, Nazilah. 
















Komentar